Commission Regulation Checked Baggage
In accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 2015/1998 of 5 November 2015 to establish detailed measures for the implementation of common basic standards on aviation security - 5. CHECKED BAGGAGE, Annex 5-B Checked Baggage, list of forbidden items:
Passengers are not allowed to bring the following items with them as checked baggage:
explosives and incendiary substances and explosives and incendiary devices capable of being used to cause serious injury or to pose a threat to the safety of aircraft, including:
- Explosive capsules
- Detonators and fuses
- Mines, grenades or other military explosives
- Fireworks and other pyrotechnic products
- Smoke canisters and smoke cartridges
- dynamite, gunpowder and plastic explosives
Please also note:
- The responsible authority can forbid other items in addition to the items listed above.
- Security personnel can refuse the transport of checked baggage if it contains an item which seems suspicious even though it is not listed within the above items.