Miles & More
With every flight – and elsewhere – you earn valuable miles that you can then redeem for flights, upgrades and other exciting rewards. In addition, as a frequent flyer you enjoy a special status with privileges that enhance your overall travel experience.
Changes in the status programme from 1 January 2022
For flights from 1 January 2022 will see some changes to the frequent flyer programme of Austrian, Lufthansa and SWISS. This is all with the goal of offering you an attractive and transparent programme. The changes will not affect the Miles & More award programme – award miles will still be allocated as before.
To find out more, please visit the Miles & More website at www.miles-and-more.com/frequentflyer where you can find detailed information on all the changes.
Deposit your contact details with Miles & More once and save valuable time on every flight booking thereafter. Your details will be automatically transferred from the Miles & More customer account to the booking profile of all partner airlines. At the counter, you simply show your membership card.
You can redeem your award miles for upgrades or air miles. If you prefer to use the award miles in daily life, you can exchange them for high-quality items.
Enjoy exclusive benefits
As a frequent flyer, you benefit from exclusive privileges. Once you reach frequent flyer status, you keep it at least for two years. These privileges enable you to enjoy benefits such as increased baggage limits, lounge access and much more.
In the air
As soon as you register with Miles & More, miles will be credited to your mileage account:
- For every flight with Austrian Airlines
- For every flight with Lufthansa or SWISS
- For flights on 35 other airlines
Have you just flown, but were not yet registered? No problem – you can have all flights in the last six months credited.
On the ground
- For trips to numerous hotels and with rental car companies.
- When shopping for your favourite brands from Apple to Zalando.
- Every time you use your Miles & More credit card.
With the Miles & More credit card
In Austria and another 19 countries, Miles & More offers you a special credit card. Your double advantage:
- You get miles for each purchase with the credit card. And:
- If you only use your credit card once a month, your award miles will not expire.
Redeem award miles
You can redeem your award miles – just as you collect them – for flights and non-cash rewards.
You get flight rewards for:
- Regular flights
- Mileage bargains from 15,000 award miles
- Fly Smart flights
- "Round-the-world" flights
- One-way flights
- Upgrades to the next service class (for example, from 10,000 miles within Europe to Business Class)
- Taxes, fees and surcharges when booking flights (flat-rate 15,000 miles)
Would you prefer to use your award miles in daily life?
Then the non-cash rewards are just right for you.
- One month Spotify Premium for 3,000 award miles
- One month Napster subscription for 3,300 award miles
- Shopping in Chic Outlet Shopping
- Duty Free Shopping at the airport
- Items from the Lufthansa WorldShop
Travel privileges for frequent flyers
Redeeming miles is not the only way to enjoy Miles & More benefits: If you are in the air a lot, you can reach a special frequent flyer status that you keep for at least two years. For every flight with Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa and SWISS as well as selected partner airlines, you will not only receive award miles, but also status miles. These bring privileges that enhance your overall travel experience.
From 35,000 status miles or 30 flight segments per calendar year.
- You check in at Business Class check-in.
- You can relax in the Business Class Lounge before departure at many airports.
- You can take more free baggage.*
- You have access to a special service hotline.
- The award miles in your account do not expire.
- You will receive 25% more miles.
*Valid only on Austrian scheduled flights. You can identify these by the three-digit flight number - for example OS561 from Vienna to Zurich.
From 100,000 status miles in one calendar year.
Your additional benefits:
- You have a booking guarantee in the highest-quality booking classes up to 48 hours before departure and second-highest waiting list priority.
- You check in at First Class or Premium check-in.
- You can relax before departure in the Senator and Star Alliance Gold Lounges.
- You will receive two upgrade vouchers.
- Your checked-in baggage is given priority.
600,000 HON Circle miles in two consecutive calendar years.
Your benefits in addition to Senator status:
- You have a booking guarantee in the highest-quality booking classes up to 24 hours before departure.
- You have the highest waiting list priority.
- You can enjoy the HON Circle Lounges, First Class Lounge or the First Class Terminal.
- Your partner receives a Senator partner card.
- You receive six upgrade vouchers.