Frequently asked questions about flight irregularities
- If your new flight departs from Vienna on the same day or within 24 hours, we will automatically take care of the onward transport of your baggage.
- If you are unable to find your baggage on arrival at Vienna Airport, please report this to the Austrian baggage tracking service opposite baggage carousel 2
- If your baggage is damaged on arrival at Vienna Airport, please report this immediately to the Austrian baggage tracking service opposite baggage carousel 2
We will be happy to provide your travel insurer with confirmation of any flight delay or cancellation.
We kindly ask you to send your request via www.austrian.com/feedback:
- ticket number
- flight number and flight date
You can redeem your MCO flight voucher across the entire Austrian Airlines flight network. Please book by telephone under +43 5 1766 1000 or in person at your IATA travel agent.
Important: Your MCO flight voucher cannot be redeemed online and is valid for one year from the date of issue.
Forward the flight dates along with a copy of your passport and a separate signature by fax to +43 5 1766 51002. Please note that for data protection reasons we can only send this kind of confirmation to the passenger directly.
The issuing office is responsible for ticket refunds:
- for tickets booked online on www.austrian.com kindly contact us
- for flights booked through our Austrian Airlines Reservations Department or at an Austrian Airlines ticket counter kindly contact: +43 5 1766 1000
- for tickets booked in a travel agency or booked via an online portal, the travel agency or the online portal with whom the booking was made is responsible
Please forward the original duly completed claim for compensation to:
P.O. Box 33
A-1300 Vienna Airport
Please send your request to www.austrian.com/feedback:
- ticket number
- flight number
- a copy of your boarding card