Abo Ticket Terms and Conditions
Purchase of Subscription Tickets
After paying the appropriate amount, the Subscription Tickets can be booked via the AirManager. Prior to every booking, the current status of Subscription Tickets purchased to date is displayed in the AirManager.
Validity, Rebooking and Refunding of Subscription Tickets
The Abo Ticket is only valid on the route purchased. It is not possible to change the route.
|Conditions for the subscription||Conditions per coupon|
|Validity||1 year from purchase date of Abo Ticket package*
1 year from ticket issue date*
|Period of Travel||1 year from ticket issue date*|
|Rebooking||possible free of charge at all times|
|Cancellation||possible free of charge prior to departure – the coupon is credited to the balance of your account
not possible after departure
1 = Subscription Ticket to Innsbruck and Klagenfurt are valid for two years from date of ticket issue.
Should charges or public dues (such as security or airport charges) increase during the term of the subscription, Austrian Airlines is entitled to demand the remaining amount, otherwise the obligation to carry no longer exists.
Validity of Subscriptions
Abo Ticket coupons are only valid on Austrian Airlines Group flights and can be redeemed for single or return flights.
The subscription can be used within a corporate body (in the sense of a legal entity) by the members of the corporate body in question. Companies, associations, universities, authorities, etc.
The following are considered to be members of a corporate body:
- in companies: all employees
- in associations: regular employees and functionaries travelling on behalf of the association
- in universities: university staff
- in chambers and authorities: regular employees and functionaries travelling on behalf of the chamber or authority in question
The transfer and usage of subscriptions beyond the above-mentioned group of beneficiaries is prohibited and will result in the cancellation of the subscription reduction (by means of a supplementary payment to the valid standard fare) and the loss of entitlement to buy other subscriptions.
Data Transfer, Declaration of Consent
The client gives their consent to the booking data (name, ticket number, price, address and routing) being transferred from Austrian Airlines to AirPlus for accounting purposes.
With every purchase of an Subscription Ticket, the passenger is automatically insured with Airplus.
The Airplus insurance conditions apply:
- Insurance cover is valid during journeys on which the destination is at least 50 km distance from the place of residence or place of work of the person travelling.
- Travel from the place of residence to the place of work does not count as a journey. A secondary place of residence is equated with the place of residence, and travel from the place of residence to the secondary place of residence also does not count as a journey.
- The insurance cover begins when the traveller leaves the place of residence, secondary place of residence or place of work and ends with the return to that place or upon expiry of the insurance, but at the latest on the 90th day after the beginning of the journey.
- accident insurance (accident, death and permanent disability 24 h / worldwide): EUR 150,000
- traveller's baggage insurance: EUR 4,500
Where not specified otherwise, the General Terms and Conditions of Carriage apply.
Please note: Subscription Tickets are booked in booking class C. Therefore, there is no guaranteed booking for Senators.