austrian.com profile / (AirManager)
Terms & Conditions of Use for the online profile, including information on cancellation and consent to the use of data (referred to individually or jointly as "Terms & Conditions")
Version dated August 2017
These Terms & Conditions govern the use of the online profile service "austrian.com profile" offered by Austrian Airlines AG ("Austrian") and provide information about how the associated data is used.
The "austrian.com profile" service can be found at book.austrian.com/app/pr.fly and allows Austrian customers to store data ("online profile") so that they can then arrange flight bookings quickly and more easily. In addition, within the context of the "austrian.com profile", every user has further options at their disposal, such as editing their personal data after registration, booking services and flights, making changes to bookings or checking in.
By registering on the "austrian.com profile", members also agree to these Terms & Conditions of Use. Members decide themselves whether to register an online profile in the "austrian.com profile". Members may be a private individual as well as a company.
In the case of flight bookings, prior registration with an"austrian.com profile" is only required for special flight purchase terms, namely ABO and CNR.
ABO refers to coupons which are purchased and used for a specific flight route at a specific price and is only available in selected countries. CNR refers to special fares used for corporate clients.
If you have any questions and/or complaints, members can contact us at any time at:
FN 111000k, in the Companies’ Register of the Commercial Court of Vienna
Supervisory authority: Aviation authority
VAT registration number: ATU15416707
DVR number: 0091740
Chamber membership: Aviation Trade Association WKO
1. Registration and use of the "austrian.com profile" is free-of-charge for members.
2.The following steps lead to the agreement for the use of the "austrian.com profile": Members can set up their online profile under menu item "Register". Members are approved for the use of their online profile once they have set up their online profile successfully, have agreed to these Terms & Conditions of Use and have clicked on "Register".
3. Austrian will only use the details provided by members in their online profile to fulfil the (free) Online Profile User Agreement. Austrian uses a service provider to fulfil this User Agreement. Austrian guarantees that members’ personal data will always be processed and used in accordance with the provisions of Austrian data protection law.
4. Members’ pre-filled address details are used to make processes easier for members (e.g. during flight bookings). The personal data provided by members is transferred to the airlines involved in providing the service once a flight booking has been successfully completed.
5. Members are responsible for ensuring that their personal data is correct and up-to-date. Members are able to amend the personal data on their online profile at any time. Members must keep the password they have specified in a safe place. Members are entirely responsible for the use of their password.
6. Austrian is entitled to process the data provided by members while they use the profile to fulfil the contractual obligations arising from this and to operate the online profile.
7.Members may cancel their registration with the online profile service "austrian.com profile" at any time. Once it is cancelled, the online profile is deleted and members can no longer use it.
To cancel your registration, simply telephone our Guest Service Team (Telephone number: +43 5 1766 1001); alternatively, you can use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. In the event of obvious or suspected misuse, Austrian is entitled to bar members from access at any time, notwithstanding any further rights. Members accept full liability for any use that infringes either the applicable legislation or these Terms & Conditions of Use.
9. It is not possible to guarantee uninterrupted availability of the profile and booking services. Similarly, Austrian does not accept any liability for the accuracy of the information published on the website, in particular the status and flight times of flight bookings. Profiles that have not been used for more than three years and do not contain any future bookings are regarded as inactive. Any such profiles are deleted automatically on a regular basis if more than three years have elapsed since their last use.
10. If members agree to receive our newsletter in the course of registration, they declare their consent to receiving information by email about products and services offered by Austrian Airlines AG for flights and additional services (e.g. seat reservations, upgrades, baggage options and destinations). You can withdraw your consent to receiving the newsletter without justification by clicking on the unsubscribe link available in every email.
11. When members access their online profile, information is stored which the member’s browser forwards on when they visit a website. This information may include the following data: web enquiry, IP address, browser type and language and one or more cookies (for information about Cookies please refer to our Privacy Statement). In the event of infringement of these Terms & Conditions of Use, Austrian reserves the right to use the stored IP address to pursue claims under civil law and for the investigation of criminal offences.
12. Austrian reviews this website and the services it offers on a regular basis. Members will be notified of amendments to the Terms & Conditions in advance (i.e. before the new Terms & Conditions of Use are placed online) for their agreement.
13.In addition, our other guidelines and information about handling personal data can be found on the Data protection declaration AirManager page.
14. The specific provisions on use and data protection are available for you to download on the online platform at any time.