What costs apply when changing a booking?
To change your booking details you pay a rebooking fee and a handling charge, depending on the type of ticket. If you rebook in a higher booking class you will also have to pay the difference between the original fare and the new one. As a general rule, you may rebook your ticket in the same booking class or a higher one – provided there are still seats available.
What are the conditions to change my booking online?
You can rebook online if...
What booking details can I change?
- ...you booked your ticket online at www.austrian.com.
- ...your fare conditions allow rebooking.
- ...the new flight has an Austrian Airlines flight number.
What are the deadlines for rebooking?
- the flight time
- the date
- the booking class of your ticket
- fully flexible ticket up to 3 hours before departure
- all other tickets up to 24 hours before departure
What do I need to do if my baggage is missing for more than 5 days?
In case we were unable to trace your baggage within 5 days we kindly ask you to fill in the "Baggage Questionnaire" form
and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is very important for our further tracking process that you provide a detailed list of the contents of your lost bag.